Let’s find out what are the best cheap camera bags this year.
Whether you are a seasoned professional photographer or a beginner who is just starting out, finding the best cheap camera bag is absolutely crucial.
Even if you mostly use a strap when shooting, sooner or later, you are going to need a secure place to keep your camera, especially if you travel a lot.
However, finding the right camera bag can be quite daunting if you don’t know where to begin. Often people are scared by the price of a camera bag, but you don’t need to break the bank to get a good quality bag for your gear.
Fortunately, this article is going to help!
Related: Best Camera Bags
Cheap Camera Bags: Our Top Three
Best Cheap Camera Bags: Comparison Table
Key Elements to Look for When Buying Cheap Camera Bags
Most camera bags typically come in similar sizes, so there’s not really much to consider in that regard.
Of course, if you’re looking for something to carry all your professional photography equipment, you are better off getting a camera backpack. However, if you’re looking for a bag specifically for your camera, then there is little variation in terms of size.
For this reason, when shopping for a camera bag, you need to consider a number of other factors. These include:
Obviously, price is one of the key things to look at, given how drastic the variation can be among different brands. Fortunately, a good camera bag doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg.
If you are not afraid about spending a bit more for your camera bag you can also check my article: Best Camera Bags where you’ll find the top camera bags this year.
If you are the kind of person who likes to shoot while travelling, you want a bag that can be customized easily to accommodate your camera and extra lenses, batteries, and more.
You should, therefore, go for one that allows you to shift the partitions in its interior. No doubt, space will be limited when it comes to camera bags, but if you can find one that gives you more customizability, then that’s definitely worth considering.
Camera bags come in different designs to accommodate different styles and personalities.
Depending on your preferences, you can go with a simple messenger bag type that allows you to blend into your surroundings, or choose something more sophisticated that makes you stand out in the crowd (as a photographer).
Best Cheap Camera Bags List
- Converts into leisure bag by removing the inner compartment
- Comes with rain cover
- Has two compartments for carrying camera accessories
- Has two compartments (top compartment for carrying travel accessories and bottom for DSLR)
- Padded interior provides maximum protection for the camera, lenses and other fragile accessories
- Has compartments for one DSLR (with lens) and upto 4 extra lenses
- Additional compartment for a 10-11 inch tablet
- Solid build with padded interior
- Waterproof nylon exterior
- Made of durable waterproof nylon
- Can fit GoPro camera systems, mirrorless cameras and lenses plus accessories
- Interior padding offers great protection for cameras and lenses
- Best for carrying two DSLR with or without battery packs
- Comes with 12 compartments
- Padded interior
- Built with water-resistant nylon material
- Comes with a padded top handle and an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying.
- Padded with dense foam to provide maximum protection against shock
- Adjustable inner divider keeps lenses apart
- Waterproof base protects your camera and also allows it to stand when placed on surfaces
- Has 3 compartments for accessories
- Has 3 compartments for the DSLR and accessories
- 2 Padded interior allows for easy customization of the interior space
- Comes with a rain cover
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap offers comfort and flexibility
- Durable military-grade nylon exterior
- Quick access zipper allows you to reach for contents without opening the top flap
- Lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Ideal for mirrorless and DSLR cameras
- Made of high quality and durable leather
- Professional-grade shockproof lining offers maximum protection
- Excellent CROSSBODY- style is well suited for travelling photographers
As you can see, there’s plenty of options to choose from when it comes to the best cheap camera bags.
So, you don’t have to put off that purchase until you really need to travel. Get one of these amazing and inexpensive camera bags today, and you will never have to worry whether your camera and accessories are safe.
Stefano Caioni is a photographer from Sydney, Australia. Founder and editor of Pixinfocus, his passion for photography helps him explore new places and live new adventures. Thanks to photography he reconnected with the outdoors and was able to travel the world and take photos of some of the most beautiful places on Earth.