Movavi photo manager is a photo editor and it comes with a photo organizer.
What is Movavi Photo Manager?
Movavi Photo Manager is basically a photo editor and unwanted object remover. It is specially designed for desktops by Movavi Co. Primarily, it was developed as a tool to remove unnecessary objects from the background but over time, it has curated into the best photo editor software for Mac. Let’s discuss different aspects of Movavi in this Movavi Photo Manager Review.
Movavi Photo Manager Features
Remove Unwanted Objects From The Picture
First and foremost, Movavi Photo Manager does what it claims. It removes unwanted objects from your image.
Enhance The Image Quality
This feature comes very handy while shooting in poor light conditions or cloudy weather which gives a dull and blurry appearance to your pictures. Also, it makes it easy to edit the pictures clicked on sunny days.
By using the “enhance image quality” tool, you can enhance the contrast of images and improve their colour quality.
Restore Vintage Pictures
Vintage pictures wither over time due to lack of care. Over time, they got scratches sometimes. Also, when you try to blow the shot on film, they appear a bit grainy – which obviously looks unsightly.
At this point, “Restore Old Photos” functionality becomes very useful. By using it, you can remove any scratches, blemishes, haze and grains from old pictures and make it look very smooth and fresh-looking.
You can enhance your looks by using this functionality of Movavi Photo Manager editor. There are over 17 retouching tools that allow the users to apply a number of transformations on their photos.
In essence, you can make yourself look much better in the photographs by applying some transformations. With a single click from the mouse, you can apply a lot of makeup and retouches including :
Dye your hairEven out skin toneRemove blemishesWhiten teethShape and fill in your eyebrowsChange the colour of your eyesSmooth out the skin textureApply Your Favourite lipstick
Change The Background
Having Movavi editor installed on your PC, you don’t have to worry about poor backgrounds while clicking the pictures. You only need to focus on your photography because backgrounds can be easily changed.
Apart from the above-mentioned key features, there are a lot of other useful features offered by the Movavi Editor. These are as follows :
- Apply white balance to enhance the natural lighting of the photos.
- Apply a number of different filters in the most unique and cool effects.
- Insert text, captions, and titles to your photos using the “text” option.
- Increase the sharpness of blurry images.
- Using the “retouching” option, smooth out skin texture, fine lines, and wrinkles. Enhance your favorite body features like eyes and smile.
- Also, remove the annoying color fluctuations.
- Make your photographs perfect to be used on the web.
- Rotate, resize, crop, and straighten. Also, it enhances the composition of pictures.
- Use color corrections without messing with the actual skin tone.
- Combine different images to make a collage.
- Use the “reshaping” option to reshape eyes, thinning nose, enhancing the jawline, and slimming down the face.
- Remove noise from low-light pictures using presets.
- Alter and modify the background completely. You can either make it transparent or replace it entirely by the background of your choice.
Movavi Photo Manager Pros & Cons
Movavi Photo Manager Supports most of all the main image file formats. It offers a friendly user interface. Wide range of filters. A wide array of graphic effects. Minimal system requirements
Limited features in the free version. Not available for mobile phones. Slightly expensive.
The best thing about Movavi photo editor, it is available in a free version. Anyone can easily download this software from its official website here. However, there are limited features in the free version. For that case, there is a full-fledged paid version.
Movavi has divided its pricing structure into the following plans:
- The base plan starts from $34 per month and you will get the PHOTO EDITOR + PHOTO MANAGER. By using this plan you can edit and organize your pictures.
- At a price of $67 per month, you will get the PHOTO EDITOR + PHOTO MANAGER + SLIDESHOW MAKER. That means you can edit and organize photos and also create slideshows.
- The highest plan is priced at $100 per month in which you will get access to the full features.